Why do people hate me for no reason?

Why do people hate me for no reason?
★ This question about Bullying was starred by a moderator on 5/12/2016.

Catherine Demirdogucu, Diploma

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

KKGunner
People's vindictiveness can be a way of coping with insecurity, stress or trauma. Or maybe the want to feel powerful by spiting others and some people are just easier targets than others. All I know is that it isn't your fault and that an explanation is no exoneration.
nthngbttrth
bcoz... they feel unsecure and they hav more of negativity surrounding their mind and their unstable thinking for verythng we do
calmingSoul69
because they want what you have but.cant get that why peoples get mad or hate on peoples for no reason and they.need to be or stop be judgement
paul1982
Hate is a very strong word and an even stronger emotion. Nobody has the time to like and socialize with everyone. It could be that people don't infact despise you, just see you as a member of their "out group"
kashu510
There are people in this world that will love you, like you, lust after you, and yes even hate you. Unfortunately, we may or may never know what the reason behind the hatred is. My suggestion is depending on your relationship with the person who doesn't like you is to kindly ask or write them asking what exactly caused the feelings of negativity. Once that is established, you can decide how to progress with either becoming friends or respectfully be around one another.
thesecretkeeper1115
Are you sure they hate you? Disliking someone doesn't necessarily mean hating someone. Maybe they just have their own "style" of people, just like you. Or, you can start by knowing yourself more. Write down how you see yourself,and how you think others see you. Then, you can ask a family or a friend to validate these things. Your "I" is how you see yourself. Your "me" is how people sees you.
Mariposa27
Often when we feel that people hate us for no reason, it is because they don't really hate us! Sometimes we can be "triggers" of reminders for other people of the difficulties that they face. This might lead them to treat us as though they dislike us but it is more truly because they are dealing with difficulties themselves. It is unfortunate, but we cannot force others to deal with things before they are ready to. Instead, we must stay true to our own self-worth and not allow the feelings of others to determine our own self identity.
Anonymous
Most times, they don't! It's probably anxiety caused by negative thinking. On the other hand, you could be projecting an image of yourself that you aren't aware of. Try to be conscientious of the effect you have on people and understand why.
SoulfullAshley
People can't really hate people for no reason. Somewhere deep down is a reason, however insignificant it is. I think if you feel that it is for no reason, just brush it off. They will come around or they won't.
peacefulcrescents0103
Some people hate because that's all they know, try not to pay them any mind. You're amazing! Everyone doesn't hate you either. I love you!!! :)
LoveHateAppreciate
I don't feel people hate me for no reason. I think that would be a state of mind or way of thinking.
Chase554
Why do you think people hate you.Do you have a reason why people should hate you or why you think people hate you
Anonymous
I doubt anybody hates you without a reason, or maybe you are anxious and believe they hate you, but you haven't even talked to them, If they do hate you, it may just be because they do not associate with wonderful amazing people like you are maybe they are just jealous. Trust me, you are not the problem, they are
sheisknown
It isn't really possible to know if someone hates you but you can look at their behaviors and see that they treat you badly an in ways that are disrespectful, hurtful, mean, etc. Looking at it is this way you can reframe the focus from something being wrong with you to where it should be on the person and something being wrong with them. So, what I am saying is that people hate for their own reasons that have nothing to do with you and everything to do with himself. Steer clear of people like this, and don't look at yourself less just because of how other people treat you, instead look at them and walk away.
Anonymous
For me, it seems to be a personality thing. I'm either too quiet or too loud. One look and suddenly they don't bother to get to know me. For the most part, I've given up caring, no point being worried about people who don't want to know me, but sometimes it really does hurt!
Anonymous
To know so, it's always best to ask people. Sometimes, we might be doing things that we're not aware of.
prettygrlnay
Because they they want to be just like you so they trying to put you down but never let a person put you down show them that your strong let them talk but you should know they never be like you don't care what people say let it go thru one ear out the other
Sarah777
The don't actually hate you, they have their own underlying issues. The best thing to do is ignore it and feel good about yourself!
goldenPresence66
Because people are jealous/sad/moody/or even wish to be friends to you but sometimes you have to look back at yourself and revise your actions for you might have hurt any of them unintentionally, it happens often...
Anonymous
People hate you for no reason because they are simply fearful of you or jealous of you in many ways. They most likely want to be you in more than one way.
PunksStillExist
Because the world is cruel and people are going to try and destroy anything that doesn't appeal to what they are because humans are animalistic.
Anonymous
They might be jealous of you like you have something they dont, the talents that they dont have. Or they just want some attention and they have nothing better to do in life.
warmSunshine98
Some time people hate someone because there choices in life . The main reason sometime it because of there culture, values and ethic .
peachysunny
because they are idots and you should take no notice of them because you are amazing worth so much more than idiots opinions of you
Anonymous
They most likely don't hate you. It may be your perception of how they act around you and what their attitude is like. Or they may hate you, because they may be jealous of you, the people you hang with, the sort of lifestyle you live, or what sort of belongings you have.
Anonymous
People can't hate others for no reason. It is either they found something in you that they don't really prefer to find in a person or they don't feel comfortable around you ? or maybe because they are jealous of you? this could be possible :P..there are several reasons..But again, you can't hate anyone for no reason. :D
AtlasSparks
Everyone comes from different walks of life. By this I mean that everyone will have their own bias, and it will choose how to react to those people. Whether you accept or acknowledge their opinion of you, told or assumed. No matter what: you're going your own direction, and it is your will which way to turn, not theirs. It may also be a matter of looking in the mirror at how people see you as a person. What is your attitude? How does your body language make others feel? Once the problem is identified the next step is improvement.
Anonymous
They're either jealous of you or sometimes they're scared that your might be a higher level then them
ZaydenLana1998
Because they don't see what they're missing. You are a good person and people should be nicer to you!
Gilbertron
I'm not sure. If someone hates you there must be a reason for it! If not, then ignore them. They obviously don't know anything about you!