Will people stop bullying me if I lose weight?

Lindsay Scheinerman, MA, LPC

My work with clients is to help them recognize and build on their strengths to find solutions for the conflicts presented in their lives.

IWishYouAllTheBest
Probably not. They will probably find some other reason. Nonetheless, if you feel like you'd like to lose some weight, go for it, but first think for a minute if you want to lose weight for them or for yourself. It's a big difference. Don't do anything for the bullies, because they don't deserve it. If you do decide to change your weight, I would suggest going to the doctor and asking for opinion on your health. They are a professional. They will tell you precisely if your body is in a proper shape. Also, remember, that society is being judged by impossible standards of Barbie dolls. Maybe you simply represent a different type of body, maybe your hips or arms are simply wider? All the more reasons to go to the doctor to ask for a professionals opinion. I wish you good luck on your way.