What helps most for dealing with the chronic pain if I will not take pain pills, Please, any idea's?

Kimberly Claudat, PhD

I'm a cognitive-behavioral therapist, here to support you in learning skills to cope with depression, anxiety, and painful emotions through a collaborative approach.

Anonymous
If you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal, it can be wonderful for chronic pain. It does not have to be smoked to be effective. It can also be made into tasty baked goods, candy, even potato chips. The best part, effectiveness with no side effects.
Anonymous
People, speaking and meeting new people help me. Even though the pain is still there, as much as ever, the emotions and thoughts are what fill my mind.
TranquiliTea16
Depending on where the pain is and what your physical capabilities are, you might look in to an exercise program or yoga. I have a low back injury that was causing a lot of pain. I found that yoga (and there are different levels, even some that are done sitting in a chair) helped to stretch the muscles and tendons, improve muscle tone and decreased my pain!