Does life have any point at all?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I specialize in women's issues. I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey and work with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

Anonymous
It does if you give it one. .
youlive
It really does. You just need to find your purpose. Believe in yourself!
Dreamz
Yes! Of course! There are many reasons we have been put on this tiny little earth. We've been put here to make a difference. To make life fun. Life is our chance to make the most of everything before we pass on.
Emily619
Life has a huge point :) Without you, you wouldn't make this Earth spin, and the world wouldn't be the same. Think of life as your time to shine, your time to make your point. Your time to do what you want to. Focus more on the up points of life, not the valleys. Your life is wonderful! Embrace it while you can :)
Jenna
This is hard to answer. Some view life as having a meaning, giving it meaning, it's an illusion and etc. Question is, do you think life has any point? I do, and I think it's about experiencing living and heartaches and happiness. It takes exploring to figure things out, and I hope one day you explore and find your answers...or create them.
jovialCat69
Thats a difficult question. Now i can answer it in 2 ways. From a religious point of view or from a materialistic point of view. I will choose the later coz thats applicable to everyone. Life is all about love and relationships. Life is about compromises. You wont get what u desire many times. Keep this thing in your mind that you only have hard work in your hands. The success itself needs more than just hard work. It needs luck and blessings of people you have helped. So do good to others and it will ultimately return back to you in some kind of success. Set some goals in life to make sure your life has a point. Not big ones. Take it day by day. Calculate at the end of the day how much love u gave and have a firm belief that it will return back to you someday
Alicevagger
Yes dear, it may seem hopeless now but as they say "there's a light at the end of the tunnel". Don't stop fighting I believe in you.
freshLove97
No, in itself it doesn't have any point aside from reproduction. We're the ones to give it point, everyone individually.
Anonymous
The point of life is what you make it. Everyone has different goals and mindsets. What you want out of life can be different from someone else.
HeartSofa
Yes of course. The meaning of life is a hugely debatable question. As long as you are able to find happiness and give happiness to others, your life is worth living.
freshParadise87
Ofcourse! No matter what, there is always someone that has been in the same boat as you - support is always available and you can always get out of it.
Anonymous
Yes, life has a propose for everyone on earth. Everyone has a different propose on life and it may take you a while until you realize it :)
calmsunshine89
Of course! We are hear to learn, grow, love, live, and be with those we love :) Keep your head up and keep living!
Dane86
I personally see life as a daily challenge to become a better and smarter person. It is always a good idea to set new goals and develop new skills. Life will always make sense this way.
heatherishere64
I think life does have a point, but it varies from person, to person, to person... It's something that you will figure out on yourself.
Anonymous
There is a reason we are all here. It may not always seem that way, but it's certainly true. Everyone has a purpose. It's difficult to tell what it is sometimes, but everyone eventually finds where they're supposed to be. You are the only you. We all bring something unique to the table.
Anonymous
Yes it does when you learn to love yourself you will love life too!!! :) keep your chin up baby girl your tiara is falling :)
silverquill
I say yes. The joy of life is discovery - seeking out, exploring, challenging yourself. It can be scary to create your own meaning, but it can also be awe-inspiring, exciting, and deeply rewarding.
thatsorachel
Life definitely has a point! Our purpose in life is to love and learn and just to live- in doing those things we can figure out a way to contribute to the world in a positive way. So I guess in my opinion, the point of life is to give life a point.
Anonymous
I'd like to say no, but there is. Live your life, experience new things. Of course there will be bad times and good times, but you should just stay positive and live life to its fullest.
Anonymous
yes, you may not see it now or see a purpose. but you will discover it and see that life does have a point. you will find your point. just stay strong till then
Lindsaylu
Yes, yes it does. You may not see it right away but there is a point to this crazy, scary life that we all live. One day it's all going to make sense, believe me I'm living proof of it, you kind of just have to wait it out, as long as you follow what you believe in and chase your dreams you'll be just fine.
cruellastar
It does. You need to find your purpose to give meaning to your life.
YukiSona
Yes life does have a point. In my eyes, it is to bring happiness and compassion to those who need it most. But everyone's view is different. If you feel that life is hopeless, please speak up, and I'm sure many people will be there to support and help. Then you can see for yourself what life's point is. Take care!
Anonymous
Yes, yes it does. Everyone has different meaning to their life, meaning you need to find your own. My friend, who's pretty carefree, lives for having fun. I live to help people and for the good moments life has to offer. You can find your meaning too, because life has one.
TheLightThatNeverDies
Yes, it does. We, as humans, are made to make life have a meaning. We were created to make our own life have meaning to it.
Anonymous
The point of life is love. Only by loving somebody, you can find your life meaningful and significant. You live every moment to the fullest because you know somebody need you and love you so much and vice versa.
neverendingHorizon72
Life is worth so much. It may seem hard and horrible at times, but you play an amazing role in this thing we call life. Though it may not seem like it, you make a positive impact on someone else's life, and if you were gone, they would be so heartbroken.
compassionateFlower22
Yes, life has many points and your life does matter. You may not think so right now but it has a point and a purpose and one day, you will find out what your specific purpose is, and it will be worth it.
BeautifulGlobe14
Yes. We all have a reason for life. Although times may seem like it's the end or it doesn't make sense, in reality, there's a reason for everything. And there's a reason for you being here. We all have choices to make. We figure out what we love and we pursue that dream. You will go through hardships and other times you can't seem to feel like you can get up, but those points are what make you feel like going again. Once you overcome other problems, you can overcome other situations that come your way. But not every day is a bad day. There are many good days to come.