I can’t stand myself. It’s so bad that I get discouraged looking mirrors. People have constantly told me that I’m not fat at all but I don’t see it. How can I stop this?

Temi Coker, MSC, MA, Dip.Cons

With over ten years experience, I offer a safe and confidential environment  for you to collect your thoughts, worries & life problems with no judgement or assumptions.    

justlikepicasso
I think you should strengthen your mental health. You don't have to feel guilty for eating. I know it may seem like you need to, but you don't. When you look in the mirror, your mind will search for things it doesn't like. Don't let it, you and I both know that you are incredibly fine with just the way you look. Give yourself a wink and carry on. The fact that you have to search for things you consider "flaws" is proof enough that any "flaw" you think you have is only blurred by your incredibly adorable self.
AvaLive07
It sounds like you feel guilty and ashamed of your body. There are plenty of other people who are going through the same as you and have overcome it with professional help.
carlyolivia
Try to be less negative about yourself throughout the day; for a small amount of time, try to avoid mirrors and see if you start to feel a bit more positive about yourself. If you can, try to talk to a loved one or contact a therapist. Body-image issues can be tough to beat, but it is not impossible.