I feel like it will never go away. Will it really?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

gracefulForever57
i know it can feel like things will never get better or stop but i promise you it will step back a little and think when people know something bothers you they will keep doing it just to aggravate you but dont let it get to you stay stong chin up beautiful
Anonymous
It can seem like it's always present, like it will never go away. This isn't very specific, but I find that for me, things tend to fade after time, become more manageable.
Anonymous
Problems can and will go away. It's hard to realize it, but what you're going through won't last forever. Stay strong.
Anonymous
Yes. I feel like that everytime. Like this tunnel of darkness is eternal. But what keeps me going is I will never quit. Whatever happens will happen, I will keep going till the end.
TopHattedTeaMan
Eventually yes, Its hard and it takes every fibre of your body to get it to go away, but it does, the mist clears and it becomes clear how to lead your life and how to express yourself.
Anonymous
If you.re asking this, it means you still have hope. And if you have hope, it means you can make it go away.
DarkFairy99
Yes, it will. I was with depression during about 8 months. It wasn't a long period of time, I know, but those were the harder months of my life and they seemed really long to me. I thought that depression would never leave me because my cause of suffer would never go away. Fortunately I feel pretty good now. I have my times of sadness like everyone but I'm not depressed anymore. What caused my depression is still in my life but it doesn't affect me anymore.
ImaginativeBond
Tough punts in 'Will it really' stay with you. Saying it will never go away is just complicated with the heart. Sometimes by toughing up, tough love, can change you with growth.
bouncyPower95
It will go away. It always feels like it won't, but eventually it will. The pain of whatever it is will remain with you for a long time, possibly the rest of your life, but it does go away. It might not be until next week, next month, next year, 5 years from now, or even longer, but it does go away and it does get better. It sounds cliche, but it's true.
acupofchocolate26
Some of our issues/emotions will never go away. It will come back from time to time. All I can do is make peace with it. If I don't react to it, it will lose its strength
Anonymous
Things that take time may require a different perspective. For example, when considering physical proximity, problems on Earth may seem overwhelming when you're at ground level immersed in the all the chaos, like experiencing a war. That same problem, however, may seem insignificant when looking down at Earth from space. Similarly, time proximity can also cause a sense of "never-ending'" when seeing the issue in the moment. If this is the case try broadening your perspective of time to a time when things were different. When things were more peaceful. If it's a life long struggle, try imagining a distance future where you've experience a great deal of life without this 'thing', where you've moved on and have acquired new struggles and new joys in life. Try meditating on this greater perspective that rests far away than the closeness of the current for a few minutes a day. Allow yourself this moment of peace to reinforce the notion that this things in not forever. Ben Franklin's famous quote about the certainty of life goes, "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." There is a third certainty of life, and that is change. Some things may change more than others. But change is inescapable. If you're struggling to shake some 'thing' from your life, allow yourself to feel comfort in the thought that this 'thing' is not forever.
niamh333
It probably will. Or, maybe not so much go away as you learn to deal with it so well that it seems like it has gone away. Either way, you will not face challenges you are not equipped to handle. Use the resources available to you - friends, family, healthcare, support networks etc. You will get through this
Anonymous
Most things in life are temporary. They just come and go. And talking to others really helps you to get through it.
gigantIceCream37
Yes. eventually it will and of course if you really wanted it to be. Denpebds on you how long and how hard. Helping yourself is one way to do that
magneticPoetry35
it all depends on the person. for some it does, but for others, it never really ever goes away. either way, you are still beautiful and wonderful and loved. never forget that.
feelthelyricz
Whatever you are feeling, it will only go away if you let it pass. When you hold on and choose to dwell on that feeling, then it won't.
Anonymous
If you are thinking about a memory that has been super tragic.. in your life. Like Death/Etc. Those things wont change that quick...
PracticalMaple
you need to work on making it go away, professional help may work for you or you may find it better to do it yourself, it will be harder but its not impossible, it just takes time and strength
Anonymous
It will go away. It just takes time. It may take a week, a month, a year, or maybe even longer, but do not lose hope, it will go away...
livthehero
It will. I know this because everything passes with time. Even the worst of things. Your bad breakup? You'll eventually move on from it and find something that fuels your passion immensely. Dealing with a disorder? There are medicines out there for you that you can't even count on your hands. Whatever you're dealing with, will certainly move out of your distress zone and you'll soon realize that everything is okay.
71057
Nothings stays forever. Good things never last but remember nor does the bad things in life. All you need to give it is some time and a little work behind it.
Anonymous
No ,it wont but you will learn to live with it and no matter what happend to you it must feel terrible but after a while you will learn how to live with it and it will always remain inside of you but only as a flashback
batbayar
So far, my experience is that nothing ever fully fades- It doesn't need to, though. With time, you may be able to learn to accept things that have happened to you to the point where they won't stand as bad memories anymore.
benevolentHeart55
It all depends on time. How you manage it and what you do to support yourself. No, not everytime is crucial, but a few minutes out of your day wont hurt.
clh2os
Trauma and negative experiences will always be lurking in the background. We may not ever forget--but we can learn and grow. Instead of allowing it do Crack our foundation, we can make it another layer to our complex and beautiful soul. Let it make you more compassionate and empathetic. Use it to empower you--not dominate you. But also know, it is ok to seek help. Talking about it may allow you to recover as well as discover more about yourself.
Miracle
I cannot answer if it will ever go away without a broader context. Certain mental health conditions are lifelong but can be managed in such a way that sufferers can have a good quality of life. Emotions however are transient, and are influenced by our environment so yes "this too will pass". :)
Susannah82
Yes it will. It's such a cliché but time really is the greatest healer. Just hang on in there. And in the meantime be nice to yourself and do whatever you can to feel better. Watch a movie, see a friend, see a counsellor, have a bath, treat yourself to something delicious, work in the garden, go shopping, do something creative or whatever you think will help get you through.
Anonymous
I will, I had it once for a while it got really, really bad. But now I'm better an it didn't even take much time either!
Hokey
Some days it does feel impossible to overcome obstacles like depression, but I believe you can absolutely feel better. I also believe that if you have a bad day, that is okay too.
Anonymous
"It" can be anything and to generalise "it" would be wrong. So, maybe that particular thing can go away or it can't. It depends on that particular thing we are talking about. If we are talking about bipolar disorder, then I think it has less or no chance go going away. If we are talking about depression, then there are chances if one acts with determination, that it is treated.