I hate every inch of myself... I've been here before but it always come back stronger and darker, someone with same situation ?

Netherlands

Caroline Middelsdorf, MSc.

I am a warm hearted, patient, calm and open-minded therapist. I am here to dedicate my expertises to my clients and their individual challenges, thoughts and feelings.

Lostsoul0241
I have been there. I think most people have. I had to work very hard, really look at myself and say ok what is it that is causing this, what do I need to work on or do to help me stop this. It's hard but totally possible. It is hard to look at yourself and not like who you are or how you look. But I do belive you can change this. Find 5 things you like about yourself every morning, can't find five? Start with one or two. It is not hars, but in time it becomes easier. Every person is beautiful in his or her own way, you just have to find what it is you like. I promise you will get there. If you ever want to talk about this, of anyone e does, please feel free to message me, I am always here to help :)