I have everything, but hence i feel nothing and numb. I really try myself not to think about it but cant help it . What should i do?

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

Snowball101
Maybe it’s because you have everything that makes you feel like you have nothing else to want or need. You can take up new activities to find your passion in which it can boost up your stamina. You can explore your options to traveling, rearranging your surroundings (your room etc), or maybe even do something that on normal occasions you wouldn’t do. You can even make it a goal to find something that helps you feel ecstatic. I hope this may help you, and I will be glad if you find this helpful. Have a nice day or night. Byeee ^.^