I just need it to stop. I’ve lost all hope in my life and I just can’t handle it anymore. I feel like it’s never going to get better and I just hate my life so much. What do I do?

JaNaè Taylor, PhD, LPC

I work to provide culturally tailored services to my clients through support, advocacy, and reflection.

Anonymous
Please stay strong! I know its hard to hear but I understand how you feel, I really do. I was at that point too, a year ago actually. And I did something stupid, something you should never do. But when I hit rock bottom, I just stopped caring about life and death. I slowly started to talk to people on sites like these. It gave me a little hope. We can get better and we will. I'm sure that you will find someone who will give you that little push you need. I also know that me saying this probably isn't too much help but I just hope you understand that I care and that there are so many other people who would too. So, never give up because you can do it! It will get better.
Equalityforever
You need to focus on your breathing and think of all the good things you have accomplished, the things that only you could accomplish. Remember how you made people's lives better, talk to anyone and let them give you the best reason to love for. You have a future, you have goals and you will definitely reach them, but never give up. Because winners never quit and quitters never win!
kindHand56
You must not give up. Find motivation. Remember the power of you. Watch motivational videos. Do yoga and meditation. Go outside. Do something about this feeling. You deserve so much more than this, remember that! You should not settle for this life you're living. You're stronger than this even if you don't believe it.
Anonymous
Changing the mindset, the thought pattern affects your subconscious mind affecting event and action.
alex000
February 1st, 2021 5:55pm
My dear. Life may get uncomfortable when the universe pushes you towards change. The best way to heal or to find yourself is to, spend time alone figuring your emotions, being aware of your negative feelings and finding the root cause of your emotional distress. I promise you every single negative situation is a lesson sent to you, only to make you stronger and wiser. Life gets better, time heals all wounds. Just push forward. One day you will look back and be grateful for what you've been though I personally have. Goodluck🥰. Spend time doing things that make you happy, spend time with people who love you. However you're in charge of changing your mindset.