I need help with my life

I need help with my life
Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

Anonymous
Best thing to do is start over with your life, have a clean slate and make it what you want you life to be.
Depends what sort of help do you need. Try going to a counselor/therapist to help you figure out which part of your life that needs help and work through those things with them.
Chinchillin
That's great that you realize this! We ALL need help with our lives. Nobody is an island and we can't do it alone. It's important to reach out to the people around you, make connections in the best ways you can, and find the people who are supportive of you and your ambitions. 7Cups is one place to find that support, but I'm sure that if you think about it for a bit, you can find some others as well!
Anonymous
Ligfe can be difficult but everything has a bright side just like the earth. One dark one light its all about waiting for the right time to see the light everything gets better no matter what we all find happiness in some way its all about finding yours
sweetRainfall12
we all are social animals. we need someone to understand and support us in our lives. life takes so many exams and all the troubles and problems you faced in our life are test of your patience and wit. i need help to boast up myself and get love and support in my life.
Anonymous
Please be more specific....what kind of help do you need? Everyone needs help at times and there is no shame in asking for it.
trynyty
I have felt this way before. Start with small things. They all add up. What is it that you need help with?
awesomebuddafly
I feel like I have to make so many decisions at once. Work, school, health, and my emotional well being. It can be so overwhelming at times.
Mounir21
You need a meaning to your life, not a help You are the only one who can help yourself with your life, Because you are unique and special in a certain way, All you have to do is to stop. And START having a Meaning for your life. Ask yourself.. Why are you here? Why do you exist? Who are you? Where do you come from? Where are you going next?. And Everything will be more than great and ALIVE!,
optimisticDreamer97
I am a firm believer that life never throws anything at you that you cannot handle, I suppose thats the mind set that can get you through the tough times . its all about perspective.
Anonymous
yes i do everyone need help in their lifes no one is perfect i mean we're all humains only god is perfict
Anonymous
Sometimes I feel so low, as if I hit the bottom of my strength, and days become so heavy, but then I see myself on the mirror, see my dreams.. We all go through so many things, but yet we hang on. It is that courage that counts
edgeoftheverse
I went from being in a good mood and healthy state of mind to feeling swallowed up by insecurities and fears the other day. Do you want to know why? I work from home and someone I live with made a joke about how nice it must be to wear pajamas to work every day. Harmless and not intended to be offensive. I've heard hundreds of other jokes just like it. But for some reason, this time, it got into my head. I started thinking "my job is a joke," "I'm a joke," "I don't deserve respect from people who have real jobs," "I don't deserve anything," etc. etc. spiral spiral badness. I think it's easy to get overwhelmed by relatively inconsequential things. And it's important to check yourself when you start feeling that way, because it's not worth carrying around for who knows how long when it's something that usually slides off your shoulders.
cherishedTurtle99
First, you need to calm down, clear your mind. Meditation always seems to be a good option. Second, after you've cleared your mind, take one proverb at a time. Analyze everything possible about it. You gotta look at your options. What's the best that could happen? What's the worst that could happen? Where's the middle ground in all of this? Third, act upon it. P.S- In case you need help, contact any of the listeners. I'm sure they can help. Or else just contact me. We'll think of something. :)
Anonymous
You need to make Peace with yourself. Heal. Meditate. Whatever your problem is , stop thinking about it and experience Nature. You will find all the answers in it.
StrongerThenEver
You have come to the rite place! there is lots of help to be found here at 7 cups just put up a seat and have a chat any listener would be happy to help!
Manifestation
We are all in need of help. We are part of a interdependent web of life that requires us to be dependent on each other for various needs and desires. It is good that you recognize this need. As you recognize it you will be able to find help for your needs in life.
Anonymous
We all need a little push once in a while! And the great thing is, there's soo many ways we can reach out to each other and get the help we need. :)
IamRobert
Everyone needs help at different seasons of their life. Many people are afraid to ask. Open yourself to guidance.
MellyLa
The best tip i can give with such a broad question is this: take each day one step at a time. try not to focus too much on the past and the future, after all , we only have control on the present.
codsworth
its in the darkest times we find the brightness in our selves keep looking for it and above all remain strong and dont give up
blissfulSunrise93
What's specifically bothering you? I need more information in order to help you properly. I hope you're okay!
fruityflamingo
The first step of realising you need help is to acknowledge that you need help. When I've realised that in the past, the next step was to find and connect with ways to support myself. 7 Cups of Tea is a great place to begin with that journey.
PhoenixB
It's easy getting help. And coming here to reach out on 7 Cups was a great step! It's just deciding you want better. From there your life takes off. Be confident and smile!
Fitrandi
Hi there, To admit that you need help is a great step in getting the help you do need. I just wanted to let you know that it is important to acknowledge when we need help. You are also at the right place to find imediate help and I encourage you to come and chat to someone on a 1 - on - 1 session or to visit our forums. If you do not think this would help you, maybe a counsellor or therapist could be more beneficial. If you don't know where to find one you can visit the therapists.psychologytoday.com website. Remember that you are not weak or stupid for asking help from a professional, infact you are pretty brave and seem to have a good understanding of your personal well-being. It's important to be able to recognize when we need that help and it is a strenght. You can also talk to someone you trust about your issues, the might be able to help you out as well. Indeed, they are the ones who will likely know you best. I hope this helps.
RC93
Without a doubt the best thing you can do is seek professional guidance. This website is a good start, but if you are struggling and just do not know where to go, seek help from a professional counselor or licensed therapist.
magneticRiver62
You are in a good place. There are lots of caring people on this site that are willing to help. All you have to do is ask.
Anonymous
whenever we just think that we need help that is the first step to heal ur self..... as this decisions create acceptance toward issues and focus on problem solving approach .... so in daily life we could note down in what things u need help .... appreciate ur self while thinking this
OneofManyFriends
I struggle greatly with bipolar disorder as well as depression episodes. Helping others keeps my mood in a good place and makes me feel absolute amazing! Helping others helps me with the problems in my life.
PRUNE4BEE
You need to also remember that life will have many challenges and complications. It does not have a manual