I seem to have depression alternate weeks, what's going on?

Jannise McKamey-Bruell, LAPC

I am a nonjudgmental counselor that employs transparency, trust, honesty and integrity in her practice and in the therapeutic relationship.

Anonymous
It's pretty normal to have ups and downs in your mood and different symptoms can appear at different times. If you haven't already, consulting a psychiatrist about these patterns in your illness may help with targeting useful therapy or with administering medication.
sashshort
perhaps there is something you have to do on the alternitive weeks that you dont like that you have to do that causes you anxiety
theeisabella
Depression can come and go. It's quite common. If you're feeling down, be sure to seek help from a professional.
minalathar
What you’re going through it completely normal. Every other person experienced this, including me. Your emotions are like a rollercoaster, they always go up and down. What you can do in such situations is always talk to someone who’ll listen to you with empathy. It always helps. If the situation gets serious, then you can always ask for professional help. People will try thier best to help you but sometimes the matter requires professional help. Things get much better. Talk it out with someone as the first option, and hopefully this works for most of the people. You feel much better. Sometimes there’s an underlying cause resulting in all this. Identify that and try to come up with a solution. That helps too in most cases
SouthernPeach06
That could be for several reasons. You may just have mild depression, or you may have bipolar depression, which results in manic highs and deep lows. If it's been going on for a few weeks now, I would definitely recommend seeking out professional help (such as a physician/psychologist/psychiatrist) before it gets any worse. Also, taking walks and getting a good amount of sleep can also have a major impact on your feelings of depression. I, personally, have experienced depression myself, so I know how hard it can be... But, as cliché as it sounds, if you stay strong and truly believe in yourself, you'll get through it.