No one cares about me, why does 7 Cups of Tea care?

Jackie Dross, M.S. Community Counseling

I have a passion for working with people from a non-judgmental, strengths based approach to meet their goals for personal growth.

AJourneyTowardHorizon
because many of us has once or more than once been where you are right now. and we know it isn't easy but things get better. and we want to help you to understand that and so that you will see the beauty of everything once you have past that point. :)
FlowerInDisguise19
All listeners on here understand that it can be horrible to go through life struggles, as we may be going through some ourselves right now or may have gone through some before in the past and have had some experiences, so on 7cups we care, we offer our hand out to help you and be there for you no matter what and we'll fight whatever you're going through together, because together is better than alone, just remember that you're a wonderful person, we care, I care, stay strong, we're always here to pick you right back up when you fall down or catch you if you're falling ❤
LoveNotHate
7Cups of Tea cares, because that's what we specialize in, is caring and listening. Some people may enjoy recreational activities such as hiking, however 7Cups of Tea is my form of hiking. I enjoy listening, and I believe everyone should be cared about.
Anonymous
Because here we accept everyone irregardless of the mistakes they did, or their flaws. We think everyone is important and has the potential to overcome anything. We just remind them about their potential. We understand that everyone does mistakes and have problems and we are here to listen to you, and care for you because we will be here with you even if no one is
confidentBeach53
I can understand why you may feel like no one cares, and I'll tell you this. People do care, you may not have found those people yet and they still do care about you! 7 Cups of Tea cares about you because we want you to be safe and feel loved. We care so much because listeners on here have been through tons of weight and heaviness in their lives and have overcome those weights and we want to help others overcome it too! Please don't ever feel like no one cares about you, there are people who do, like I said, you may not have found them yet and they still do. 7 Cups of Tea is here for you, anytime!
ChristineG
Because 7 cups wants to ensure that everybody that has a voice get's listened to and supported! Nobody get's ignored or judged!
Jenlee
Listeners on 7 Cups have been though most of the same things that the people seeking help have been though, we all know what it's like to go through things and understand the need to talk to someone that sympathizes.
Meggymegs17
We care because a majority of us have probably gone through the situation you are in, or a situation kind of like yours.
Anonymous
7 cups of tea cares because listeners have been in your position and understand how you feel. we want you to overcome what we went through.
gaabs
We care because we are here with you, to help you handle any situation and help you get out of this.
Gabagaba
Because we have been in your shoes, and we want to help you find your way out. Even if we haven't been in you situation, we want to be able to help you work through it
Anonymous
Because we know how it feels like to seem to think "noone cares". I believe each of us who is a listener here has had experiences where we really would have liked someone to listen to us. So, the want to listen to people comes from a genuine place.
Anonymous
Believe it or not this is a question I've been asked before and here is my answer: Because caring about others is what we can do to make the world a better place. I know there has been times where I have felt alone, and sad, and uncared for...and you know what? Someone cared about me enough to be there and try to help me and that is an experience one never forgets. So I want to be there for you, whoever you are, that had the guts to reach out to us, or to me, and tell me that you needed someone to care about you. Caring about others might make you more vulnerable but that's okay because I have enough strength to lend some of it to others...and why would not want to do and give what feels like the right thing to do?
Dilan
I care about you man/gal as gay or as cliche as it may sound. I was in a bad and damaging environment so i felt like you probably are now. Best shot advise is to work on your self , stay strong what ever it takes and in time (not necessarily long ) you can migrate to or attract people that will suite you and care about you . You are not alone even if it may seem so , and you are cared for . Much love & good luck :)
Rebecca111
As a listener on 7 Cups of Tea, I can honestly say that I do care. I have dealt with mental health issues for a large portion of my life, and understand how lonely it can feel sometimes. I appreciate the feeling that no one cares. But honestly, everybody has someone who cares. Whether you believe it or not, somebody cares. I care because i believe everybody is special. Everybody is worth a happy and enjoyable life. I believe all of the listeners on this site agree.
HelpfulCow
Because 7 Cups of Tea are people who come here to care about you and your problems, most of the people in daily life do not.
neverletlifetakeyourspark
It's the same for me. I think that most people don't really care. And the few that do, have found their way here.
fairmindedacai44
Because a lot of the listeners (myself included) know what it is to have no one that cares, and we are here to help anyone that needs help.
JesseyJo
This site is for us to help you any way possible we can. We care, 24/7. Us as listeners have goals we need to accomplish & that goal is to help the ones in need of help, and give them the answers they may need or are looking for.
Anonymous
there is always someone out there who is willing to listen. sometimes it is better to talk to someone mutual who isn't biased and will not let their own feelings get in the way of the situation. nobody is ever alone, especially with 7 cup of tea
Life705
Because everyone deserves to be listened to and everyone deserves to be taken seriously and to not be left alone with his or her problems. We at 7cupsoftea genuinely care about you because no one should be left alone with his or her problems. We want to help you feel better because we believe in the healing power of empathy and care.
Speechless
We care because we can understand how you feel. Many of us have felt the same way at one time or another. You're reaching out, which is good. We're here for you.
Anonymous
Because everyone on 7 cups of tea has been through something horrible. We know what its like to be scared and alone, and that is why we do what we do; we don't want anyone else to ever feel that way because we know it sucks.
Anonymous
of course . :) all listeners are volunteers who do not get paid for listening to people :) they really are here because they want to help .
glisteningTree50
Members and listeners alike have gone through struggles and can relate to others who come on to seek support for themselves. Sometimes all it takes is just for one person to know what it feels like to be in pain to help another climb out from wherever they've been hiding :)
Anonymous
Actually a lot of people care about you, You just don't know about it. I often find post on internet people feeling like they are alone and no one cares, but suddenly they see that even people they've never met and most probably will never meet care and care A LOT, That's why you should believe that 7 cups od tea cares too
IntuitiveDrops
I think it is because those who are interested in helping others know the same feelings your question is expressing.
Moiety
We may not know the details, but many of us do care. This site is designed for you to share your troubles when no one around you will listen, to provide sympathy and comfort, and to help you see things in a different light. If you want to express why you believe no one in your life cares about you, feel free to contact me or any other listener on this site. We are ready to hear you. We are ready to care.
kindheart14
No one cares but 7cups of tea, because we listeners here are not only to listen to you but also help you to overcome your problems by finding your positives and help you to understand what your real power is. So whenever you message a listener here you will definitely feel good after that chat session. We care for you because we want you to overcome struggles and want you to focus on your success
Anonymous
7 cups of tea is completely voluntary. you aren't having to pay someone or go to a therapist but you can find people who have gone through the same things you have. you can get their tips on how to get through those issues without having to pay.