No one cares about me, why does 7 Cups of Tea care?

Jackie Dross, M.S. Community Counseling

I have a passion for working with people from a non-judgmental, strengths based approach to meet their goals for personal growth.

SSTheHelper
Because everybody is special and unique. You are also very special and unique maybe some people don't realize that but we do that its situation which portrays a person wrong.No one is wrong and everyone is special.So to make everyone happy and realize their speciality we care for them
MonBon
For a lot of us, we care because we've been in a place where no one cares, and we don't want anyone else to feel that way.
Anonymous
Because you are part of us, you are an amazing person and its just that here we embrace your awesomeness and can not stand anything bad happening to you. We love you
Wishfulthinking44
We care because we are the ones waiting to aid you, to give you a voice, to stop the pain and distress of your situations to make just a few moments peaceful. We care.
purplesocks
We care because this is what we do. Everyone here on 7cups is here for you and always will be. It may seem like nobody else in your life cares about you, but we promise that we always will.
Anonymous
7 cups of tea cares because we want you to love your life to the fullest and be happy. We want you to fulfill your destiny with happiness.
Evahearts12
May 23rd, 2016 11:26am
because they want us to be strong to help other.they want us to let out have emotion that we can let out to a close person.
usefulWillow60
People do care about you even if you don't think it. Seven cups of tea care because they are an organisation that specialise in helping people and caring about their mental health.
HopieRemi
How do you know no one cares about you? Unless you can read the minds of people, you probably don't know that for sure. Anyways, people on 7 cups of tea specifically signed up to talk to all sorts of people. We signed up to be here. We want to listen to you. We care about you. Even if we don't know your whole story, we want to help you. We care about your progress. I understand the worries that maybe no one really cares but trust me, we do.
MittenKitten
Because most people actually do care about you. But you cannot feel that for many reasons.7cups just simply make you realized that you are loved and cared.
Soulfree
Because we might have face your situation too. Because we want you to accept and manage to live in peace. Because we CARE for YOU!
Anonymous
We care because you, as a human being, deserve to feel happy, at ease, and loved; we are here for you on every step to recovery.
Anonymous
Beacuse we are humans.all the same in need of help.we can help each other and im sure there is at least one person for each human that cares for him/her.
sunshineBreeze69
Because we are like a supporting and loving family of people who all come from different backgrounds and have dealt with different situations and we want to help people the best that we can based on our personal experiences because we are empathetic and loving people.
Anonymous
Because we are members of the 7Cups of Tea community by choice. We choose to care about you, accept you, listen to you, and guide you as much as we can and can allow ourselves to.
Anonymous
On 7cups we care about everyone. We want you to feel better, because we are generally nice people that care about you personally.
comfortableRainbow89
We have been there. We care because others don’t care about us when we were you. Making a difference is important to us. We are not selfish.
ConcreteRose25
There is always someone who will listen and someone out there who cares. We care because we all know the felling of being lonely with nobody to talk to. So we help those who need a listening ear whether it be motivation, a shoulder to lean on, or just someone to be there.
Anonymous
7 cups offers people care so that they can see that people do care, and people do want to help. It gives people a chance to escape what's on their mind and get it out of their system by talking to a un-biased, friendly volunteer. We do this because we care and we understand what it is like to be in your position. We care about everyone, no matter how big or small your problem may seem to be. We are here to listen and help you find your own answers. We care and love each other no matter who you are.
Aanandk
We care because we at 7 cups of tea value human life and no life is less valuable conpared to others.we at 7 cups are working for a better future for humanity, a happier and beautiful one.no one deserves to go through the pain they are going through and we try our best to help them out through it. It can be a bad day, a bad month , a bad year but it definitely is not a bad life and that's what we are trying to make people understand. No matter hoe big the problem,it can be solved
WatchingOverYou
Once upon a time, someone decided to create a loving, caring online community, offering volunteer help to everyone in need of assistance. You guessed it, that community is now known as 7 Cups of Tea, and I'm so glad it exists. It helped me so much through rough times on my recovery that I immediately decided to become a listener, and gladly so! The power of 7 Cups is in its people, its listeners, members, therapists, etc. People are this place biggest asset, its treasure, and we care because we've been there as well and know just how bad it can be. That's why we can and want to help. Agree?
Elvalight
This site is made up of many individuals coming together for a common goal: both having people to talk to in hard times and giving others a listening ear. I find solace when I help others break down what they're feeling and it makes me feel better than any therapy could. It helps me to realize that we aren't that different; our problems may differ, our environment and experiences as well, but we all seek comfort and empathy. Nobody in this world is truly alone when they find out somebody else can understand them. It's something so simple, so easy, just simply listen to another talk about what's been tearing them apart. Yet, within even half an hour, I can help them feel a sense of peace they haven't felt about a situation for a long time; without knowing, they've also helped me in ways they'll never know. I love this site because it makes me realize that we can be connected even without knowing each other, and how something as small as time and words given to another can change somebody's life.
bouncySalamander26
I don't know if there is a specific answer to this question. We're a community, we all have different reasons for caring about you. The closest I've seen here, in my opinion, is that quite a number of us , relate to you-or used to. It is kind of, a bonding, that you feel the same way we do/did. I understand if you feel that this basis seems weak, but to us- we felt what you are when we needed someone, and the feeling wasn't quite something we hope for others to have to go through. Maybe that is why, the community here at 7Cups cares for you.