Sometimes it's hard to even get up in the morning. What's some ways to stay positive?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

Seeker1898
I find that when I feel like that the best thing to do when I open my eyes is to get up immediately and go for a walk. Do something different for the day and have a small breakfast and find menial tasks to keep me busy. I also try and walk around the garden or meet up with a friend to take my mind off how I don’t feel like actually doing anything. The small tasks help me to work towards anything that I have that needs to be done urgently or that is important as well. And before I know it I have gotten though the day. There are days that I will spend the entire day cleaning a room, on my down days. And so some days are more productive than others. But the one thing I try not to do is stay in bed.