What kind of support is available for depression?

Melissa Strauss, LPC

I am client focused and believe everyone has a strength. I feel confident in seeing clients with generalized and social anxiety, depression and relational goals.

sunshineBreeze69
You could talk to someone in your life that you trust, or there's different types of therapy such as 1 on 1 or group or you can do therapy here at 7 cups or another online place.
Anonymous
You can make friends. You're not annoying people by wanting to do things with them or just hang out or talk to them. That's what people love. All people love when they have others to communicate with and spend their time with. Don't ever feel like you are being annoying because you are not, if your friends would tell you. And the fact that you constantly feel this way makes me feel your like me and that no one has called you annoying but you are afraid to be annoying. But you are not. You are a human being that deserves respect love and communication just like every other human alive. Don't deny yourself this just because you feel you are being annoying. Chances are you aren't annoying anyone. People live to communicate with others how can that annoy anyone. Good luck,my friend.