Who can I talk to about my problems?

Monique Bivins, MA, LPC

I have a real passion for helping my clients to overcome life's obstacles . My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive, and interactive.

ImL
Any listener will try and help you through your issues! If you check on the listeners page you can see what they specialize in to see if they can help you more.
WarmSmile
Someone you trust, someone you know could offer you a helping hand, will listen to you without judging you, and will guide you to the right path you need to be at. Someone that will motivate you, and will understand the way you feel, and will lift your spirits.
Anonymous
Me. Am I not a listener? Or are you perhaps a person with an user interface dyslexia? Maybe, just maybe.
KayRose86
Anyone you trust is who you should talk to with about your problems. Be it your best friend, parents, grandparents, a teacher, any other family member. Someone you know cares about you and wants what best for you are the best people to talk with.
Anonymous
There are many people you can talk to and seek help from. Here is a great place to do that:) Anyone you trust and will be willing to listen to you is a great person to talk to, may it be a parent, teacher, therapist, friend, family member, neighbor, romantic partner, ect. Whoever you choose to talk to, I hope they'll be understanding and kind:)
Anonymous
You can usually go to your family, your friends, or anyone you really trust to be mature about your feelings! I'd recommend choosing someone that's especially empathetic, since that's really what you're going to want. Nobody wants someone to treat them like a problem needing to be fixed; sometimes, we just need somebody to listen. That's why we're here on 7 Cups, after all, and you'll find plenty of people willing to listen to you talk about your problems right here!
Iamhereforyouagain
A trusted friend is always nice, but 7cupsoftea provides compassionate and non-judgmental "ears" and hearts.
rooskie
Friends and Family, and Doctors. Anyone who you feel comfortable talking to about your issues you have
Anonymous
This is tough to answer since I don't know you. Try to think about it - is there a friend or family member you feel you can trust? Talking to them might be a good start. There is also the option to seek professional help and see a therapist, or to talk to a listener here on 7cups.
GuardianAngel007
You must always talk to someone you trust, someone you know will not judge you despite what you say, and someone who will accept you just the way you are. It is always important to have a person who believes in you and wants you to succeed in life. Beware of superficial friends!
Anonymous
I have my own therapist, and have become much more comfortable with that relationship. I also have family that I treasure.
kindRose22
anyone you feel comfortable with, anyone on 7 cups of tea, it kind of depends on the problem/issue. you could also talk to a friend.
whimsicalMoment68
you can try to talk about it to your friend, or your parent? or you can try to talk to therapist? or you can talk to us, listener in 7cupsoftea :)
erin749
You can always talk to one of the listeners at 7 cups of tea or in the chat group support. It can be very helpful :-D
AmityAllecra19
There's plenty of people, it's just that in times of darkness we tend not to see the light of our situation. You can talk to any of your family members, even that really close cousin; your friends, a teacher, an older person you trust or maybe someone online like on here. You never are truly alone, ever. You just have to find the courage and strength to come out of your shell and acknowledge that everything is not always "fine" or "okay"
charmingHeart
to whoever i feel comfortable with :) and if that something very secret or privacy, talk to someone who don't know me and i used random name :)
xMonaSx
You can talk to any active listener, or leave a message for any certified helper on this site. But in general you can talk to any trusted adult, or friend, counselor at school if you still attend, a family member or call a crisis line even if you feel you are not in a crisis
emergeintolight
Talking to a school counselor, family member, friend, or trusted adult is always a good start. However, if you feel uncomfortable doing so, you can always talk to an active listener on 7 Cups of Tea. All listeners are trained to help you through your problems or guide you in the right direction.
Anonymous
Some people I could talk about my problems with would be my parents and fellow listeners.
Anonymous
Being in school, the counsellor always promises that if you have any problems, you can go to them. I'm positive that I speak for most, if not all people, that we don't want to speak about our life problems to someone we hardly even know. The same goes for teachers. Personally speaking, I find it extremely hard to talk to people about my issues. This may sound cliche, but I only tell my problems to the people I truly trust. Of course, you should never feel pressured to talk to someone, and should only open up when you feel it is safe, and the time is right.
SilentSerenityy
You can talk to one of the listeners here. I am a listener so feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
YourFutureBestFriend
Well, you can talk to is at Seven Cups! But also, you can talk about your problems to a trusted friend or family member.
amazingSunshine50
If you ever have a problem you can always talk to your problems to a person on 7 cups of tea they are very helpful if you ever have a problem you can't deal with on your own
Anonymous
I think friends are great to share problems with. But at times when it is not possible to find a friend to talk to, I have found online support by anonymous listeners to be useful.
HelpWisely
One of the best places you can find is the 7cupsof tea site where there are trained and compassionate listeners who you can talk to and whom you can trust as being anonymous they will not reveal your conversation to anyone else.
Anonymous
Counsellors, therapists, parents, friends. Honestly anybody who you want to talk to about your problems.
zaix
You can talk to a therapist, a counselor, friends, family, anyone here on 7 cups, teachers, your pets, you can talk to anyone as long as you trust them
Spiderman93
have you tried a 7 cups listener? family? friends? if you are more comfortable with talking face to face with a stranger, maybe a therapist or even a support group would benefit you. best wishes.
DistantGalaxies
I'm here for you if you need to talk about your problems to someone; also any other listener is trained to personally help you.
NanaAthene
Talk to anyone who you can fully trust. And to be honest, it doesn't have to be JUST ONE person. Like I talk to my mom about certain problems that I don't truly need to talk about to anyone else, and I also talk to my therapist about other stuff that I wouldn't tell anyone else. But if you don't feel comfortable with that, then just make sure you can find someone to talk to, that you fully trust, someone who you know won't judge you but will go tell an trusted adult if something is serious and you need help.