Answers.
IwasReb0rn

My love, you are not worthless. No one is worthless, you know why? Because we are individuals that have the same capacity to create wonderful things in this world. Look at you, all the incredible things that you can do. All the lives that you can change and all the things that you can achieve. Embrace yourself, look at who you are. You are a human that is unique and that brings it's own imprint (path) into this world. You have so much to give to this world and I know that you are already giving a part of yourself to this world. Acknowledge what you have accomplish, don't think that far. Anything simple is an accomplishment. Have you ever make an individual smile? Have you make someone feel loved? Have you ever helped anyone? Have you given a compliment? Be proud of what you have done. Give lots and lots of love to yourself. After all, you are a human being that is unique. Compliment yourself over things that you are proud of yourself. Even when something goes wrong, remember that you are allowed to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong. You are not a failure. Remember that you are going to be okay. Use your experiences to make yourself stronger and better, don't tear yourself down because of that.

Anonymous

You are worthy. For no other reason that you're alive. You're worthy of love, success, support, health and happiness. You're worthy of exactly what you desire in your life. Stop holding back or limiting yourself because you believe you're unworthy.

yourconfidant05

Who defines your worth ? You or the people around you. The fact is there's no one in this world like you, you're unique and that makes you, you ! We're all humans and we all need a little bit time to figure out our lives but that doesn't make us any less worthy than anyone else. You're NOT worthless, you're just you, perfectly imperfect and worthy of all the love and attention. Your worth is not decided by others, its defined by you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise !

ppegoppa

I feel that way too every once in awhile when sadness kicks in. But if you find it difficult to see your worth then try to look at the people around you. Try to study your surroundings. I'm sure even how tiny it was, I'm sure you've helped a person. I think 995 of people around the world have helped a fellow soul in the street or their friends. I think the simplest things like smiling to people makes you worthwhile. Having a stranger greets you and smiles at you out of the blue, especially if you're having a bad day or you're just lonely and maybe wants to see good things around you, a person smiling at you really feels great. And you know what? It's free too and so easy to do! So if ever you feel worthless next time, try to smile to people, try to say hi! or good morning! or have a good day! I think a person's worth isn't based on his/her bank account or how popular that person is. I think the simplest things that that person do to others, especially if they're good things, that's what makes that person worthwhile.

Curtis

The short answer is that of course you are not worthless. Philosophically, your being alive on earth is no different than a butterfly. Is a butterfly useless? I believe that if you had grown up in a nurturing, loving home, where you were socialized to believe in yourself, that you wouldn't feel worthless. With the right help and encouragement, you will eventually come to see the truth. Which is that in reality, you are priceless.

ElephantTiger1

You are not worthless, everyone has a purpose and a job on this earth. Through the tough times we question why we have to go through so much pain and suffering; but then there are the good times where we realise that we do have something to live for. Don't give up your a special person and I know you will find your purpose, continue to do what you love and it will become evident to you.

Shikamaru42

Because everyone is. People tend to say that every person is worth the same - but that's not strictly speaking correct because objectively, no value can even be assigned to a person. We are worth-less, we are beyond worth, worth is not an attribute of a human being. That being said, subjectively, one can very well assign a certain value to a person. We all do that in order to have some structure to cling to; you have a different amount of worth in the mind of every person that knows you and there's no way of knowing for sure what it is. Your mind is the exception - you can know what you think of yourself. At least roughly. Now, if you say that you're worthless, you're talking about the worth you assign to yourself in your own mind; and that already implies the answer, right? The 0 you read next to "worth =" is there because you filled it in. It's up to you to scrub it out. I'm sure you'll find plenty of advice/examples on how to do that, how to appreciate yourself more, in some of the other comments - it's trial and error.