Answers.
IwasReb0rn

My love, you are not worthless. No one is worthless, you know why? Because we are individuals that have the same capacity to create wonderful things in this world. Look at you, all the incredible things that you can do. All the lives that you can change and all the things that you can achieve. Embrace yourself, look at who you are. You are a human that is unique and that brings it's own imprint (path) into this world. You have so much to give to this world and I know that you are already giving a part of yourself to this world. Acknowledge what you have accomplish, don't think that far. Anything simple is an accomplishment. Have you ever make an individual smile? Have you make someone feel loved? Have you ever helped anyone? Have you given a compliment? Be proud of what you have done. Give lots and lots of love to yourself. After all, you are a human being that is unique. Compliment yourself over things that you are proud of yourself. Even when something goes wrong, remember that you are allowed to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong. You are not a failure. Remember that you are going to be okay. Use your experiences to make yourself stronger and better, don't tear yourself down because of that.

Anonymous

You are worthy. For no other reason that you're alive. You're worthy of love, success, support, health and happiness. You're worthy of exactly what you desire in your life. Stop holding back or limiting yourself because you believe you're unworthy.

ppegoppa

I feel that way too every once in awhile when sadness kicks in. But if you find it difficult to see your worth then try to look at the people around you. Try to study your surroundings. I'm sure even how tiny it was, I'm sure you've helped a person. I think 995 of people around the world have helped a fellow soul in the street or their friends. I think the simplest things like smiling to people makes you worthwhile. Having a stranger greets you and smiles at you out of the blue, especially if you're having a bad day or you're just lonely and maybe wants to see good things around you, a person smiling at you really feels great. And you know what? It's free too and so easy to do! So if ever you feel worthless next time, try to smile to people, try to say hi! or good morning! or have a good day! I think a person's worth isn't based on his/her bank account or how popular that person is. I think the simplest things that that person do to others, especially if they're good things, that's what makes that person worthwhile.

Curtis

The short answer is that of course you are not worthless. Philosophically, your being alive on earth is no different than a butterfly. Is a butterfly useless? I believe that if you had grown up in a nurturing, loving home, where you were socialized to believe in yourself, that you wouldn't feel worthless. With the right help and encouragement, you will eventually come to see the truth. Which is that in reality, you are priceless.

Didn't find what you're looking for? We have other answers