why do I feel so empty inside like theres nothing to me anymore?

Melissa Fisher Goldman, LCSW

I have experience in grief work and the related challenges of growing a family (infertility, miscarriage, PPD, etc.). I can help you through your life transitions.

Anonymous
Maybe because you are depressed and need help overcoming it which is OK because you are not alone its not a problem it's just a mind set thats different and can be toxic and maybe it's because you are not motivated or have had a bad experience and need to talk it out
kindsoul5667
When someone keeps their feelings inside for so long, or they just don't know what to do anymore, it becomes easy for us to feel numb. We feel as if we can't go on, and we feel as if we can't feel anything. I know this is really hard but I promise you that you can get through this. Emptiness is a terrible feeling and you deserve to be loved and treated with kindness and respect. Try to hang in there and do the best you can. you are way stronger than you can ever imagine. you can do this.
babyoliveee
Sometimes when we get really down and upset, we feel empty. Like there's nothing to look forward to. It's nice to have a friend who can be there with you and talk to you about things that excite you to show you the reality of the world and not just what the sadness is making you believe. That's why I think it's so important to have 7cups as a resource for you so that you can come here and talk to people who really want to show you the reality and not what the sadness is trying to get you to believe!