Why do I sometimes feel sad over small things or over nothing?

Elena Morales, LMHC

I believe silence creates a cycle. With empathic and collaborative therapy, we break the cycle. I help clients feel validated and supported passed anger, shame, and anxiety.

Arielle715
Sometimes we can have a hard time getting our emotions in order. Stop and breathe, sometimes counting to 10 before making the next step makes all the difference.
Anonymous
I feel sad over small things of over nothing because sometimes or most times I have not dealt with what has made me feel that way when I was younger or even in today life day to day situations
kindWings
I can relate. I also stress over small things I used to think I had to be perfect I had to dress in a certain way talk in a certain way and the truth is nobody is perfect the secret is to be yourself because being myself is the best feeling ever .. one way I learned to love myself was by embracing my flaws and by understanding that mistakes make human because it's the proof that you are trying
ugotafriendinme18
Feeling regular sadness for no particular reason can be a common symptom of depression. It can also be hormonal. If this is effecting you or you feel that you need to, please speak to your doctor.