Why keep living, what's the use?

Dorothy Paige, MS Psychology

I believe that any issue that prevents one from living life to the fullest or prevents self love is defeating. I am committed to providing support to anyone who seeks help.

Anonymous
For achiving better life. You need to have ambitions in you life.Live for happines.Go ahead what you want.
Anonymous
There are a million squilliom things in the world to see eat experience. Might be on your bucket list, might be in your horror list or your childhood fantasy ! For all you know you dont know half the great things the world has to offer! Curb your fear . Go ahead. !
Anonymous
Because as much as the world fucked us up. It is real and the only way to say to life to shove it, is to show no matter how many time you were push you're not just gonna lay there and go down easy. Then when you succeed and won your battle against the world rub it in its face!!
warmSoul55
Because there is always something to discover. There are new and incredible things around us and to live means to see them and experience them. It's not a grand reason but it's something that gets me through.
Anonymous
There’s always a reason to live. Even if you dont see it. One day you’ll look back and think about where you came from. You’ll be happy one day with a family and you’ll finally be happy. It’ll all be worth it
Anonymous
Life is definetly worth living because everyone is born with a reason and a meaning. You are loved by many people, although it may not seem like it. If you keep living, you are able to experience the wonderful events in life that shape who you are and life gets better, no matter how hard it might be, you will get through it. i believe in you. :)
Anonymous
There are many reasons to live, no matter it be family, friends, or even your pets. Your life is important, no matter how you see it. You can ask someone around you and they will tell you the same. If you don't feel the reason to live, you should talk to a professional. If you are feeling suicidal pleas call the suicide hotline or 9-1-1
LoveAll425
Life is an important thing. We are all here for a reason , weather its to become rich or be loved by a family member or even just helping people on this website! its all important. Your family loves you! your future wife or husband will love you! your kids in the future will love you!!Just be patient and you special thing thats worth living will come along!!!
Anonymous
The answer is: the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be. That's the good and bad. It's only bad if you can't decide for yourself what your personal meaning is. In other words: the point of living is to live: live your life the exact way you want to. Many people get hung up here, because they thing they are "supposed" to be doing something. You aren't! Do what you want as long as it is healthy and lawful. If it is not lawful, make fighting that law your meaning!
Justcallmedino1
Life is like weather therell be a storm that lasts forever but youll make it through and see the sun
Anonymous
Life is a wonderful thing. It's full of surprises and amazing adventures. You have so much to see and experience, that's why you should keep living. There are people who love you as well, so please keep living for them :)
bbvvv
People say that life isn't a choice. But it's your choice to live it and to live it well. Living life means; meeting new people, trying new foods, traveling etc. Life can be wonderful but it all comes down to want you want and how you want it to be!
smoltimes
Living is amazing. Through this life we experience so many different things. There is so much in the world to see, and youll only see a bit of it. People are amazing and there are so many great experiences out there for you. You are a human being and that is amazing. Thousands of years got you to this point right now, you are meant to be here friend.
ablessing
Because things might be tough right now but they won't always be. So much can change in a week, let alone more. I promise you'd regret not sticking around to see all the wonderful things life can offer. You'll find so many distractions and you'll laugh at your own past sad thoughts. Please stick around.
Anonymous
Because some day youre gonna be the reason for someone else to continue living. Youre gonna be someone elses world. You think there is no point? Have you ever seen the world? Do you know how amazing the world is and all there is to see? Do you know how much music and art has gone untouched by your eyes? The people and experiences you have yet to come upon? There is a pleuthera of reasons to live. Most importantly is because you are you and there will never be another you. So dont take that from the world. The world needs you. Cause there will never be another you.
Anonymous
Even though it really and truly does not feel this way right now, life is worth living. Sometime in the future, there will be something you will be meant to do or say. And without you, that thing will not be done or said. I'm not going to tell you to keep living for everyone around you or use guilt as a method to stop you from taking your own life because when you think back on this years later, you will be able to think "Wow, I lived to see all of this for myself. Not my family, not my friends, just myself. And that feels good."
Valeyard
Why keep living? What's the use? That's a great question. Most of us face it at some point. After all, everything's going awful, we're alone, and nothing seems to get us out of the route we're stuck at. If living is only harming us, why continue? Because of others. Your existence affects other people. Right now, there are probably a few who, even though you don't know it, care about you. People you've met before, people you haven't met yet. Their lives have been changed because of you, and you're now connected. You could give up living, it's true. You could give up at any point. But you could also stay and become stronger. Learn from what you've lived through. And use those experiences to help others. Use that strength to save others. I would've liked to give up in the past. I couldn't. And I know some people are glad I didn't. I am writing this answer because I didn't give up. But I'm also writing it because I struggled. I could not say any of this if I hadn't felt useless. If I hadn't wondered, "Why keep living?". Because the question isn't actually "Why keep living?". The question is "Everything is awful, why keep living through it?". Because it will not last forever. You can survive it. And it will make you stronger, just by outlasting it. And others will need that strength. Please hold tight.
Anonymous
You matter. You may not think so, but it's true. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Anonymous
I understand what you may be feeling at this moment. However, I start to think about my dogs, bare with me here. When I start thinking about my dogs, I start to feel happy. I love them so much. So when I start feeling worse and worse, I stay here and think of them. They have helped me get through so much.
confidentPeace19
The opportunities you’ll have later in life. The people who love you. The ways you’ll change the world.
Anonymous
We keep living because we are given a reason to live. We may not know why now, but it takes time to know why.
sYnK
Living life to your extent of potential is a nourishing thing experience, always live life to the fullest.
Cavo
For any problems you may encounter in life, there is always a solution. Suicide is a permanent decision to a temporary problem. It will get better.
ThePosea
Well that's a question that has a different response depending on each one of our different contexts. As a general reason i would guess not commiting suicide avoids family members from suffering, but i know that some people don't have the normal family bonds, so maybe that wouldn't be enough of a reason. If that's the case then I'd suggest you'd look for something you'd like to do, that's realistic, a plan if you will, and try to complete it, live for your own reasons.
originalbraveheart63
This is something the most valuable we can ever get, losing it is something the worst. No matter what is always better to choose living.
MissLys
There is just still so much good and beauty left in our world to find, see, feel and live, even amidst the Chaos. For with Chaos comes Order.
LastHope1218
Well, this is honestly an easy and hard question. Its easy because there is always gonna be a brighter horizon eventually if you just keep looking forward and hoping. Its hard to answer because for everyone there is a different reason to live, but there is a reason to live. Some people just haven't found it yet, but when they do, they will be glad they lived, because that thing will be simply amazing, and will mean the whole world to them.
Anonymous
Why not? Living this life is a gift. We get to explore everything with every breath, with every opportunities given to us every single day.
Anonymous
People often ask that question when they cannot seem to find any purpose or meaning in life. Well, that happens because there isn't any pre defined meaning or purpose of life. Life is a blank canvas, there is nothing to be found there, everything that you want has to be created. That's what they mean when they say, "Find what you love and let it kill you" - you have to find the thing that matter to you and give your life working towards achieving it. The better you get at it, happier you will be and so will be the people around you. People usually come up with a counter-argument, "Nothing really maters and everything is meaningless". Well, the pain that you're feeling, obviously matters because it is forcing you to give up on life, the pain that you're feeling is there for a reason and it does have a meaning. And if you really think about why you're feeling the pain, you somehow already know why it is there and what is causing it. All you have to do is get up and eliminate that reason. Now, the main trouble with that would be that you have to go out of your comfort zone to do that and people don't like being vulnerable. But everything comes at a price, you have to sacrifice something in order to achieve something(be that your comfort zone). But in the pursuit of achieving something you have to know yourself, know what you're good at. As Einstein said, "you cannot judge a fish for its ability to climb a tree" - so know what you're good at(self awareness is a key element for self development), if you're good as a fish(metaphorical example) stop comparing yourself to the Horse. And as long as you know that YOU CAN BE A SHARK AND NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING THAT!
Thegreenarrow
Statistically speaking you have a point. Dying has a better outcome than living when we keep the odds of hardships and a certainty of a favourable end. But according to statistics we should have met aliens by now. Why die? What's the point? Whats the need to go into non-existence? By living you atleast have a life, by dying there might be nothing or eternal hell as per your belief.