I feel fat even though ive lost the weight?

United Arab Emirates

Hisham Tawfik, M.S.W.

Counseling and psychological services are my passion more than my work, It is all about love, and love is the only real value.

Anonymous
i used to think i was fat even though i lost 20 pounds. i understand how you fell and what helped me was making a log of how much i lost which all was mad me think i was thin for losing so much weight.
sillyseraph002
many people do. it's part of the pain. the thing with this disorder is that your negative perceptions about yourself don't automatically go away because your mind is likely in a distorted place. the same distorted place told you to starve and continues to tell you that you aren't good enough even still. part of starting your recovery is going to be reaching out to supportive people. it hurts to be where you are at bit it can get better
Anonymous
Maybe just workout everyday that might help you feel skinnier and eat healthy foods