I feel fat even though ive lost the weight?

Danielle Johnson, MSED, Community mental Health Counseling, LMHC

Sometime situations and feelings can be so strong that we struggle to function. You are not alone! My practice is flexible and open-minded and tailored to your personal needs.

Anonymous
i used to think i was fat even though i lost 20 pounds. i understand how you fell and what helped me was making a log of how much i lost which all was mad me think i was thin for losing so much weight.
sillyseraph002
many people do. it's part of the pain. the thing with this disorder is that your negative perceptions about yourself don't automatically go away because your mind is likely in a distorted place. the same distorted place told you to starve and continues to tell you that you aren't good enough even still. part of starting your recovery is going to be reaching out to supportive people. it hurts to be where you are at bit it can get better
Anonymous
Maybe just workout everyday that might help you feel skinnier and eat healthy foods