Do kind people really exist and adopt people like me?

Jennifer Dolphin, LPC

I am a client-centered therapist who works to meet clients where they're at in order to provide compassionate support and guidance.

GottafallBeforeyouFLY
January 2nd, 2017 3:44pm
Yes of course and don't worry, you'll find the right family. There was a boy on social media that just got adopted into a wonderful family. He didn't think he was going to either, but he did. And you're not a bad person just because you want to be adopted.
XxWolfieLuvxX
You may not think there are people like that in this world, only because we know this world is full of hate. But there is someone out there who will accept you into their home. I don't know this from personal experience but I do know from my heart.
LovingSunrise55
Of course they do. You just need to know who they are. Sadly it takes time to know a true kind person but you will know that there are really kind people,
Anonymous
Yes there are kind people in this world just as much as there are bad ones. Its the people's choice and character in life that makes them who they are. People can choose to be kind or not kind.
Richard3985
Yes! They're wonderful people in this world and you are one of them! Someone who loves would be lucky to have you.
suchAngel
Yes they exist. You meet them every now and then in disguise. Try looking for people how need you as much as you need them.