I feel like everyone is just leaving me is that just life?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey. I look forward to working with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

Caringheart23
I'm sorry you feel this way. It can be very difficult to feel like you're left alone. It's not life. I'm sure you'll find great people who will love you and won't leave. Sometimes we feel like no one's here for us, but it'll get better. If you ever feel lonely, you can come here to talk whenever you need :)
Anonymous
Based off my own experience.. Yes, thats just life. People begin new journeys, get too busy and forget sometimes. I know I havent been the best perdson to reach out and same with my friends and family. I have learned not to take it personal. I cant make someone be a part of my life and if that's the case why would I want to. If people cant notice my awesomeness then that's on them. Cherish the people that are here with you and learn to move on from the ones that aren't. Life can get pretty stressful we don't need other people adding on to it.