My wife thinks she is helping our relationship by hiding aspects of her friendship but i just feel lied to. How can i get over this with out just leaving?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey. I look forward to working with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

Candid0211
Tell her how you feel. If she thinks she is doing something in the best interest then let her know it’s not how she sees it. Unless you give her your perspective of things she will continue to feel she is doing the right thing.
asorie536
Sit down and talk to your wife. There is a chance that she does not understand how you are feeling. Perhaps carrying a healthy conversation with her will clear some confusion.
courageousLove5201
Simply by talking to her. Having conversation is solution to anything one wish. Try to tell her what you feel and also that you love her and no matter what you are with her. Give her that stability so that she could talk her heart out to you. Avoiding to talk on the problem won't ever solve it but those conversation gap will just add fuel to the fire. Before starting the conversation make her feel comfortable first by telling that you respect her, her all decision and know that she loves you a lot. Then gain her trust by saying that she can share whatever ever comes in her mind. Ask about the things bothering you too but all making her feel comfortable. I am sure this conversation will get things sorted.