why is yelling at me always the solution? My mom chooses to see everything i do as a mistake. everything she says to me is awful. i feel terrible constantly. what am i suppose to do?

Alison Humphreys, LCPC

During the therapeutic process, individuals will learn to manage transitions, overcome obstacles and work towards their full potential .

AzulFresa77
Try and do something for her that will make her feel happy, try and convince her you are a good child
0Sam0Lgbtq0
I would sit down and talk with my mom personally. I would explain to her that she's hurting me bu yelling all the time and not stop for a moment and think about my feelings and what her yelling do to me. After that i would have a long conversation with her telling her from my point of view so that she understands how i feel. And then i would listen to her point of view because that's only fair. If that doesn't work, i would write to her. And she would have to read and come to terms how her yelling have an impact on me. And that she should use another tactic to help me learn or understand something.