I am supposed to breadwinner of my family but I am unable to get a job from 7months feeling depressed what to do?

Meredith Seltzer, LPC

The therapeutic relationship can assist you in accomplishing your goals and clarifying your wants and needs. As a skilled counselor and therapist I will help you along the way

CalmCourage
Hey man, for me the way I ended up making good money was providing a service online. Think of a skill you have or that you could learn, for instance photo editing... there are so many opertunities online for you to make money. Most importantly don't give up. Think of your why, what would you do if you had a good income. If there is something you love to do, with the internet there are so many possibilities to monitise or coach someone on the thing you love. Stay strong man, whatever you choose to do, you can do it!