Forgiveness Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist about forgiveness
Talk to a Therapist
61 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

Is a certain reaction to hurt or offensive feelings in my life an attempt to seek revenge? Or is it a start of forgiving?

Answers: 0 | 0

What to do if I lied about something between me and a girl and how to deal with the perceptions that people have of me because of it?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0

I just messed up my friend's relationship with her bf because i too concerned about their relationship and advice my friend but in the wrong way until i made a scars in her heart.Am i wrong?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: October 14th, 2019 | 0

Should I help someone who hurt me and bad mouthed me in the past? I went into depression due to this person's actions

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: March 23rd, 2021 | 0

How to make up with your friend after you are the girl who her recent ex cheated on with?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 21st, 2018 | 0

How can I regain trust from my partner again?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: March 30th, 2020 | 0

How to forgive yourself for pushing everyone away?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: April 1st, 2019 | 0

How do I fight the urges if punishing and hurting myself?

Answers: 0 | 0

I’m in a relationship with a guy that treats me like I princess. But my ex who I was totally in love with texted me. He cheated on me yet I still want him. Why? Should I ignore this? How can I?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: August 10th, 2020 | 0

My mom lives with me and my husband. I find that I still hold a lot of resentment toward her for not protecting me and my siblings from my dad's abuse. What can I do?

Answers: 0 | 0