Forgiveness Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist about forgiveness
Talk to a Therapist
61 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

Five years ago I moved to a new state and because of nerves told a lie about a job I never had, the lie hasn't really come up in recent years but I hate myself for having never cleared it up. Help?

Answers: 0 | 0

I can't bring myself to forgive a friend. What can I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

I have had an abusive past. I believe I'm too forgiving because of it. How do I healthily maintain boundaries with my past abusers(still in my life) and in general?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: September 8th, 2020 | 0

How do we forgive people that mislead us maybe intentionally or by accident?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: October 13th, 2020 | 0

My boyfriend told me that he cheated on his ex. I want to trust him that he will not do that to me. Any advice?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: January 18th, 2021 | 0

Should i tell my girlfriend i cheated ?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: April 5th, 2021 | 0

Is a certain reaction to hurt or offensive feelings in my life an attempt to seek revenge? Or is it a start of forgiving?

Answers: 0 | 0

What to do if I lied about something between me and a girl and how to deal with the perceptions that people have of me because of it?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0

I just messed up my friend's relationship with her bf because i too concerned about their relationship and advice my friend but in the wrong way until i made a scars in her heart.Am i wrong?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: October 14th, 2019 | 0

Should I help someone who hurt me and bad mouthed me in the past? I went into depression due to this person's actions

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: March 23rd, 2021 | 0