Flaws are present in all, yet one has to pay in detail to theirs flaws or the loopholes, and mend them so that their flaws get replaced with good strengths.
1) Start to cut down bad habit like procrastination, cause this increases our chances to get in to troubles.
2) Know that you have strength , so embrace them.
3) Never ignore the flaws like bad habits that you may have, and never judge or blame yourself too, rather be optimistic and tell yourself you can do well.
4) Think before you act, this is the best and simple way to prevent getting in to the troubles.
5) Make use of the time in a proper way, cause once we start to ignore the importance of time it paves our way to troubles in academic, social and even personal live as well.
So, keep good hopes alive and start to lower the things that you feel are your faults and embrace all the strengths you have.:):)