How do I know if I'm attracted to men? For the longest time, I thought I was bi and leaned towards men, but I haven't had any crushes in a while. Any sites I can go to?

Halayma Khatun, M.A Theology(U.K, UAE), Diploma With Distinction in Counseling

Compassionate, patient, experienced depression counselor. I use Psychodynamic counseling techniques. My counseling experience is +8 years, I counsel women.

- Expert in Gender Orientation/Attraction
Your sexuality is not determined by your experience, but rather by your feelings. Even if you haven't had any crush on specific people for a while, what truly matters is who you could be potentially attracted to, who you find attractive, no matter how many crushes you've had for people of that specific gender. If you feel like men and women are attractive to you, if you could potentially see yourself in a relationship with both, you're bisexual, even if you have a preference.
JessHobson
Healthline have an amazing list of identities and vocabulary that you can use to describe how you are feeling. The link is: https://www.healthline.com/health/different-types-of-sexuality It’s okay to not be sure on your sexuality, these things can take a while to work out. Our sexualities can also be fluid, meaning our preferences can change from time to time. Please do be patient with yourself and don’t worry about any changes. It’s completely okay to change the labels that we go by, even if you have previously come out! It may also benefit you to get intouch with a listener to discuss this topic further? We are all here for you.