Why don't i feel sexual attraction? Can I change something about me so that I can?

Catherine Demirdogucu, Diploma

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

- Expert in Gender Orientation/Attraction
Not experiencing sexual attraction can mean that you are asexual. Asexuality is an orientation that entails not feeling sexual attraction for anyone, while it's still possible to feel romantic attraction. It's a perfectly valid identity, and if that's who you are, remember that asexual people can have a very happy and fulfilling life and relationship, just like everyone else. Society can lead us to think that we're supposed to experience sexual attraction and that we're only happy if we do, but that's not true. Happiness and love have many forms. If a life without sex sounds good to you, there's no reason to want it any other way.