Does it have a name to not be able to feel attraction to humans or animals, but instead humanoid fictional races? I've just only felt any attraction in my life to 2 entities and both are fictitious.

Susan Carter, PhD LP

Sometimes you just need someone to listen, who gets it, who sees hope, who knows where to start and what steps to take. I can be that someone.

Anonymous
I mean, love is love. If you are attracted to humanoid fictional races, you are attracted to humanoid fictional races. That is good. You are a human with emotions. Your love is strong. Honestly, you don't owe an explanation to anybody at all. If attracting to humanoid fictional races and feeling the real love make you alive, be you and be honest about your attraction. Some people will always say negative things about others' likes or dislikes. Don't ever bother to get offended. They don't know you better. Stay true to yourself.