I'm struggling with whether or not to continue seeing my current therapist. I get some sense of relief but have a bad feeling and bad anxiety about the sessions. How can I change this?

Melissa Fisher Goldman, LCSW

I have experience in grief work and the related challenges of growing a family (infertility, miscarriage, PPD, etc.). I can help you through your life transitions.

rainyPrincess11
It is sometimes quite common to feel anxious before a Therapy session. For me, I would feel nervous before meeting people. However, I understand that no one experience the same. So you can decide for yourself whether to take this advice or not. I think talking about these issues with your therapist is a good option. Because If they understand that you are feeling this way, they might be more considerate and might change their style of therapy to address these issues. If you still struggle after doing this, perhaps changing to see another professional psychologist or therapist might help?