The voices won't stop please help me I can't take it anymore. They keep telling me I'm worthless, that I'm useless and no one loves me. I tried ignoring it but it got worse. Can someone help me?

Jackie Dross, M.S. Community Counseling

I have a passion for working with people from a non-judgmental, strengths based approach to meet their goals for personal growth.

Anonymous
Instead of ignoring them, try doing things you like so your not focusing on them, if you focus on something you like/enjoy doing then you forget about the voices at that moment of time and focus on whatever your doing instead of them, if that don't work try being around people that you like being around and that you think you can enjoy some time with them. No ones worthless etc, some people think they are but they're not, everyone's worthy in they're own way but no one realizes that cuz they focus on other people.