Can I call myself queer if I'm biromantic and demisexual/grey-a but still heterosexual?

Dominecaa White, LPC

Emotional challenges take a toll on who we are and can limit us from being our best. My desire is to help all clients experience freedom from emotional bondage.

Ediauc
Yes, you absolutely can! Being heterosexual does not mean you are not queer/LGBTQ+, because you can still be aro, or biromantic, or homoromantic (which all fall under the LGBTQ+ umbrella). And even so, you identify as demisexual/grey-a and even if you still experience sexual attraction to the opposite sex and may come off as straight-passing, that does not invalidate your experiences or the fact that you lie on the asexual spectrum. What matters is if you're comfortable with calling yourself queer. If you are, great, but if you aren't, its okay, find something your comfortable with! I hope my response helped! :D