How can I feel and be successful in life?

Kristin Noyes, MSW, LCSW

Depression and anxiety can feel overwhelming even on the best of days. I believe in helping clients understand these disorders and help them to reduce and manage symptoms.

Success is a relative term. We each have our own definition to what success is to us. You need to look at your own definition to see what you need to do to feel successful.
Arcanity
Make a list of things to do that are important to you. Then do them :)
ChirpCheep
As others have stated, success is a relative term. If you could wake up tomorrow and you would be successful, what would that look like in your mind ? If you know what that is, then it would be fairly easy to know how to “be” successful. For example, if being successful meant having a lot of money to you, then a plan might include researching which jobs make the most money, schooling to get those jobs, etc... If happiness is your goal then you will want to focus on evaluating and working on your relationships with people and plenty of self-care. I would say “feeling” successful is going to come down to being very honest with yourself in how you view success.