I don't know what I should do with my crappy life anymore. I can't imagine a life without this suffering. How do I look forward to anything better?

Cynthia Stocker, LCSW, LICSW

My approach is direct, kind, honest & collaborative. My clients appreciate that I help them in a way that cuts through the jargon and gives clear explanations.

Inwardhaven
Start by changing perspectives. Life isn't crappy but we may allow ourselves to view it that way by our own inhibitations and restrictions. Hence, there is a need to make personalized plans that we can succeed in with having similar achievable goals. We must know ourselves and our circumstances well, in order to make our plans and gain progress. We must know at times we would be unable to acquire everything, all at once. Hence put our priorities in the right order. If, we do not do this, we can be aiming for the stars forgetting what's on the ground. Comparing our successes and failures with that of others also is a matter of injustice as no two individuals are alike. We can be inspired but in the end, it's our own path to walk on.