I'm not satisfied with my life what should I do next?

Sara Radford, MA Clinical Counseling

Within the context of a supportive, collaborative relationship I help clients to explore themselves in a effort to create healing and lasting positive change.

Westbury
Each of us has different goals and dreams that will make us happy, but what we all desire is freedom. As humans, we want to live life our terms and spend our time on the things that are important to us, which gives us satisfaction and gratification in our lives. It does not have to be an extreme circumstance for you to admit what you want for your life. Each of us has different goals and dreams that will make us happy, therefore I would invite you to explore what makes you happy. Here are some suggestions: 1. Have a job and/or study something you love. 2. It would be positive to do activities and connect with friends and family which gives you joy and meaning. 3. It is ok to feel doubt about new things, embrace new experiences. New things can be scary. 4. Give yourself time, new things can be difficult at first. I feel I need to be clear that new things can be difficult and challenging, and it is certainly important for you to have important people to support you throughout. Despite the struggle to make your dream life a reality, it will be worth the efforts you're making.