Is there something wrong with me? I dont have to motivation to do anything and I seem to not think about future consequences for any actions I make..

Ann Brooks, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for your interest! I am a LICSW licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I’m here to listen and I look forward to working with you.

ColeL
Try not to think in terms of "right or wrong" when it comes to labeling your mental states. Instead focus on how you feel. Is there something that makes you feel blocked, or restricted from having a life that you are wanting to have? Are you living in a way that doesn't FEEL good? These feelings are going to be the REAL indicators if something needs to be changed in you or not. And once you sort through these thoughts, your next project would be to sort through what thoughts THAT realization makes you experience. Such as, you said you feel like you lack motivation to do anything. What would you say has led you to this point where you lack motivation? How did you get here. Try to retrace your steps to help unlock any clues about how to unfold these emotions and learn to navigate them better.