Please... I could really use some encouragement as I'm going through a really rough patch and I want to get through it..

Italy

Anna Pavia, psicologa psicoterapeuta psychotherapist psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

kindWaterfall42
I'm so glad you are determined to get through this hard time. There is a lot of support here on 7cups, and I hope you find a lot of encouragement here. Please feel free to connect with a listener or join a group chat, and check out some of the other resources we have. I hope things will get better for you very soon :)
globalWillow957
something that i have found that really pushes me through, is just one word; temporary. whenever i fall down, i look back and savor the moments that were hard that i have gotten through. and i tell myself that if i got through, and got better, then i can get through this! bad days aren't a bad life, and even the worst of days are temporary. i understand this could sound like an overwhelming step to try and take, so it is important to start small. accept what you feel, understand that you are not these low moments, and trust yourself enough to know that no matter what you are facing now, it is nothing that is bigger than what you can handle.
glasseyedgrace
Try and keep in mind, that nothing stays the same forever. As humans, we have good days and bad days, sometimes even good and bad years. But there is a quote I read once, and it said something to the effect of a river does not cut through a mountain because of its strength, it does so because of its perseverance. That stood out to me all these years, because it is true. We can endure so much, if only we believe we will be ok, and we don't give up. Life can change in the blink of an eye, so just try to remember that even though it is difficult at times, it all balances out somehow, and don't ever hesitate to reach out to us here at 7cups if ever you need to talk, or just want to have a friend. You are not alone, I hope it all works out for you!!