What do I do when I done something real bad and I can not tell no one?

Christina Hussami, MSW, LCSW

Strengths-based, solution-focused therapist focusing on helping clients find life balance and navigating down their own path leading towards overall well-being.

Anonymous
Keeping a secret can be really tough, so it might help to get it out in some way without telling another person. You could write it down on a piece of paper and burn it, or rip it up. Or perhaps say it aloud to yourself/your reflection, or even scream it into a pillow. There might even be another way you can come up with that will help you!
Anonymous
You have a great group of people who are here and happy to listen to anything that has happened in your life. It can be refreshing and healthy to share with someone what is on you mind. If you do not feel comfortable sharing, you can also think about techniques that take your stress away and put you in a better head space. For example does going for a walk or a workout help, or thinking about a time or place that makes you smile. It is important to recognize that you always have people here to share with no matter what is on your mind.