Grief Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist about grief
Talk to a Therapist
64 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

Do I have the right to be mourning a friend for longer than a year when someone closer to them is already doing much better? I feel like I don't have the right.

Answers: 19 | Last Answer: November 16th, 2021 | 1

Is there a name for the condition for a grieving person to see and have one sided conversations with a deceased loved one?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: November 27th, 2018 | 1

How do I prepare myself to lose my grandmother? She's my world I love her like no other. Just tge thought of life without her destroys me.

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: August 13th, 2018 | 1

What ways best help you cope with grief?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: December 17th, 2019 | 1

My father died 8 years ago. How can I stop the thought of "He's dead" or "he's gone forever" from randomly popping up in my head. Or if I can't, how can I deal with it?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 7th, 2020 | 1

When the time of my ex - boyfriend's death date comes around, I can't function. I fall into a deep depression. I won't eat or talk to anyone. How do I push myself through his death date?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: September 1st, 2020 | 1

How do you come to terms with the death of a parent?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 15th, 2022 | 1

The man I love the most in this world is dying. What am I going to do?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 15th, 2021 | 0

How do you handle feelings of grief when someone you love has a terminal illness and requires your support?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: September 24th, 2018 | 0

Is it normal to feel like shaving my hair when I am in grief?

Answers: 0 | 0