Grief Q&A

64 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

How do you handle the birthday of a loved one?

Answers: 0 | 0

How long will it take before I can start to move on from a bereavement?

Answers: 0 | 0

How to mentally prepare for the loss of your loved ones? My parents are going to pass away someday and I know I would be a nasty mess when it comes.

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: December 21st, 2020 | 0

Any advice for getting through anniversary of loved one's death?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: December 4th, 2018 | 0

I lost both parents,lost only child,not educated,no job and single at 37, crying everyday, it's been worse the last two days , crying for my child.im I unlucky or cursed?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: May 18th, 2020 | 0

grief has really made me loose interest in things I used to love ..but do you think it’s wise to push past and carry on or shit it down and start something new?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: April 29th, 2018 | 0

How do I get over the death of an animal that I was close to?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: April 19th, 2022 | 0

I'm a 13 year old boy who lost my pets a month ago and lately I've been feeling a bit sick. Also I feel like I am dying and when they say I'm fine I don't believe them. On top of that I went to 7 doctors. Could this be all from losing my pets or is there something else wrong with me?

Answers: 0 | 0

I am grieving the loss of a parent and also a break up with my significant other. How do I cope with all this?

Answers: 0 | 0

I lost my mom 2 years ago and my best friend was helping me take it day by day. Last week she passed away very unexpectedly. Where do I go from here?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: January 3rd, 2020 | 0