The man I love the most in this world is dying. What am I going to do?

Hope Hadding, MSW, LCSW

I am a professional therapist with extensive experience working with various mental health disorders as well as sexual issues. I am supportive and non-judgmental.

adoredComfort43
First of all, my heart goes out to you on this one. Try and focus on the positive things in your life if you can. If he is open to discussing what he's going through, be there to support him. Get help from a mental health professional to deal with the grieving process if you've found that to be helpful. And remember to take care of yourself!
romanticthi3f
Get some support! This is not easy and you shouldn't have to go through this on your own. This might be anything from family, friends, colleagues/bosses, palliative care nurses, social workers, counsellors, pastoral care, GP's, specialists... The more that you can rally up a team for you and your man, the easier that things will be.