for the past year or two i been questioning my sexuality i think am a lesbian i find my self attracted to females and even been thinking about what it would be like spending my life with a female ?

Amy Justice, BS, MA, LPC

My passion is to help people overcome feeling "stuck" in unhealthy patterns by facilitating real, healthy changes through self-discovery and practical applications.

If you feel attracted to women in a sexual way, and the thought of being with them makes you feel good and happy, you can try to analyze your physical and emotional response to the same sort of fantasies about men. If both feel good, you are bisexual. If only women give you that feeling, you are a lesbian.
enbyemu
Based on how you worded your question, it sounds like you've already answered it on your own! It's hard to be honest with yourself about sexuality when you've assumed you were a certain way for so long, but really it's just a matter of self-discovery and embracing your very nature! When it comes to living with a woman, there's really no one way that it's "required" to be. Every woman is different and, really, the most important thing is finding that special someone that clicks best with you. The rest will be something you figure out together. :)