23 years old and confused am I bisexual?

Hannah Caradonna, MSW, RCSW (RCC #11330)

Social Worker

I offer a warm and non-judgmental space for you to work through your problems. I can help you with anxiety, disordered eating, depression, relationship problems and more.

blissfulMelody50
If you find yourself feeling attracted to the same sex and opposite sex there's a good chance you're bisexual. Alternatively, experimenting with your sexuality in a safe way can help you a lot when it comes to figuring it all out.
You're the only one who can determine that: do you feel attraction towards both men and women? Don't be afraid to search for the answer to this question with an open and accepting mind. Whatever you are is perfectly ok! Maybe you're confused because you have some internalized prejudice that prevents you from being honest with yourself, or maybe it's because the sexual and the romantic attraction you feel do not coincide, which can happen. Try to identify what exactly is making you feel so confused and try to work on it, and most importantly, don't be afraid of the answer: that's the best way to effectively question! Take all the time you need, feel free to experiment if you wish, but remember your feelings are enough to determine who you are, even if you haven't had experience with both genders yet.