Can I be attracted to certain genders sexually and some just romanticly? How would I date in this way?

Israel

Tali Weiser, M.A DRAMA THERAPY

Therapist

I am a social worker and drama therapist emphasizing deep relationship and a dynamic approach.I believe that therapeutic relationship is a ground for new positive reflections

Yes, you can: sexual and romantic orientations do not always coincid, so and may be hetero/homo/bi...sexual and hetero/homo/bi...romantic, any combination of the two is possible. And you can still have a happy and fulfilling life! You may decide to pursue purely sexual or purely romantic relationship as it pleases you, or to choose relationship dorms that allow you to look for different things with different people - like open relationships, polyamorous ones... Everyone can find their own balance, as long as you follow your desires and you make sure to be clear and honest with all the people involved about what you need.
bluebutton24
Yes, you can. Personally, I have experienced this before. Although I am attracted to men sexually, I still have romantic feelings for some women. When this happens, I just go with whatever my gut tells me. In some cases, I have fallen for a woman and feel like I’m ready to be in a relationship with them even though I had no sexual feelings for them. It just depends on what you feel in the moment and what your gut tells you. Having strictly romantic feelings for someone does not in any way mean you are not allowed to be in a relationship with them, you just need to talk with them about it before getting into anything serious.