Do u think my straight friend likes me?

Ann Brooks, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for your interest! I am a LICSW licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I’m here to listen and I look forward to working with you.

Allears247
I think it is possible. It's hard to say without any details though. I've found that you don't typically feel these things for no reason. Usually if you feel like someone likes you they generally do, but sometimes you can read them wrong.
Olweg
Only way I know to find that out : ask. Since it's not possible (yet) to read people's mind, it seems like the only way to be sure ^^ Talking with them could help you understand them better (maybe you're asking yourself that question because you noticed they acted differently with you, or on the contrary, because they didn't react at all when (if) you came out to them... ?). And it could help them to get the opportunity to tell you about their feelings. Maybe they're afraid of saying something hurtful, maybe they don't understand and are confused, maybe they have misconceptions and don't dare ask you... etc) Communication is sometimes hard, but it's a very useful tool ! Let's use it as much as we can, since that's a tool that gets better and better the more we use it ! :D