How do you know what attraction is? What makes you sure you like boys/and or girls?

Temi Coker, MSC, MA, Dip.Cons

With over ten years experience, I offer a safe and confidential environment  for you to collect your thoughts, worries & life problems with no judgement or assumptions.    

You can try to analyze your feelings and sensations. You can try to imagine yourself with different people in sexual and romantic contexts and be honest with yourself about how these fantasies really make you feel. This will give you a clue!
UnderstandingMadi98
Attraction can have different meanings to different people. Some may think attraction is based of looks, money, personality, etc. I find attraction through personality. I like being around people who have a fun, thoughtful, and humorous personality. They way they act and behave will show through their personality, which is what I look for in individuals. Knowing whether or not you like boys are girls is up to you. I you think you like boys, girls, or both, then you should be open to being attracted to both. Determining if you like boys and/or girls should be based on how you define attraction, as well as your experience with them.