How or should i confess my bisexuality to my Gf when i know she may not approve?

Jennifer Crumlish, Ph.D.

My practice approach is collaborative and I am dedicated to providing a safe space where clients can explore issues, gain insight and become empowered.

JumpyGoiaba
Being 100% truthful to your partner is a major part of a stable relationship. Real love is about accepting the other person exactly as they are. Nevertheless, you should only open up to your girlfriend if you feel comfortable doing so. Don't force yourself to do something that could harm you, especially if she has previously displayed homophobic behavior. But bear what I first told you in mind. Ultimately, you get to make your own choice :) Best wishes.
Anonymous
If you want to have an open and honest relationship, it is best to be honest. If your GF does not know you are bisexual, how will she really know you?
amiableJoy78
if you think its the right thing to do then yes. you should tell her you have been thinking about something for some time and want to share with her. you should say its serious topic and than try to explain yourself and confess you are bi. if she is your gf she should support you and understand good luck :)
Coming out is a personal choice, it's never mandatory, so you should only do that if you feel ready for it. Generally, it's a good idea to share things with the people we love. This part of you is something very important, and you might want to share it with person you love, to make sure she knows and understands you more deeply. But ultimately, it's your choice. If you decide to tell her, you can do it very openly to ensure that she will truly understand what it means to be who you are. She should know that it doesn't affect your relationship or your feelings for her in any way. If your relationship is strong enough, it will resist!